Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

JQ said:
Quote:

the G-man said:
If liberals don't hate America, then why are so many trying to leave it?

These are scary times for progressive Americans. Many feel isolated and embarrassed by the actions of our government. Some are downright terrified at what will happen if Bush is re-elected in November. When politics get too bleak, it's comforting to remind ourselves that we can always move to another country

News sources from CNN to Salon.com to The Daily Show have run pieces about Americans supposedly leaving the United States for other parts of the world.

One of the reasons people are thinking of leaving the U.S. is because of a fear of fascism.

If Bush is re-elected, many plan to start the relocation process. Joan Magit, who lives in Northridge, California, says she and her husband will most likely move to Vancouver if Bush gets in.

"The damage that has been done by this administration, especially in the court system, is a lot worse than people comprehend," she says. "I don't think I will want to live in a country that is so right-wing."

Do you understand that it's the Bush administration that is making the people in the article leave. They've lived in America their entire lives, but they're just now leaving because of the Bush administration. Thay hate Bush, not America. They're anti-Bush, not anti-American. Turn off Liddy and try and let this sink in.

The administration isn't "making" anyone leave.

I knew one of you would misunderstand what I said. They're leaving on their own accord, but it's because of their dislike of the Bush administration, not America or American culture. Those people are anti-Bush, not anti-American.

FREE SCOTT PETERSON! "Basically, you've just responded with argumentative opinion to everything I've said. And you respond with speculations, speculating that I'M speculating. "- Wonder Boy