Quote:

the G-man said:
Worst case scenario (for them) is four more years of Bush.

That's one hell of brief time period in the scheme of things, about what it takes to graduate college.

Maybe to some people. To others, four years can be a heck of a long time. And besides, a lot can happen in that time. Heck, look at everything that's happened over the last four years.

9/11 proved the entire world can change suddenly in a single day - certainly our own country did. Who knows how it can change over four years, for better or for worse?

And another thing - there's a lot of talk that Governor Jeb Bush is being prepped for a Presidential run in 2008. For now it's just talk, as far as I know. But that may be raising some concerns.

(And speaking as a very recent college graduate - four years of college can be an eternity. )

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script