Arguably?

Well, to be more precise, we were taught that it could be argued that the US. is responsible for the spreading of Nukes, not that it actually IS, but it's all good, I think no one would prefer the alternative, with Hitler getting them first.

I agree, Dave, one should look for the faults in ones own country before pointing out others. Or as I like to say, sweep before your own door first!

Besides, the anti-americanism isn't really all that widespread as some people would like to think, or claim.

The same thing about people all over the world accusing my own nation of being full of rascism

Sure, we have rascists, what country doesn't?

Sure, there is an ongoing debate about refugees, and it has gotten quite ugly, but the refugees referred to are people who are "fleeing" because their nation is poor and they want to get a job in a rich country.

Yikes....got a little off-topic there.

But really, the anti-americanism isn't really that bad, mostly people are saying "WE HATE AMERICA" and then they go home for tea, or coffee or whatever.. They may say they hate america, but they really don't. Some do, but mostly it's just people who don't know how to argue their case in a constructive way, and so they do the "hate thing"

Racks be to MisterJLA