Quote:

the G-man said:
You mean the disgrunted Kerry voters who have tried to portray the "red" states as a bunch of inbred, bible thumping, illiterates, RIIIGHT??

None of whom actually started red-state bashing or Bush-bashing threads in the aftermath of the 2004 presidential election, if I recall correctly.

In fact, several threads started by Kerry supporters advocated the setting aside of differences after the election. Yes, they got sidetracked and corrupted into red-state bashing threads by some of the more extremist Kerry supporters, but the honest initial intent behind them was to demonstrate that we were gonna be good sports about the election results.

Last edited by Darknight613; 2005-01-03 2:49 AM.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script