You post an article critical of American Imperialism and accompany it with an unrelated disdainful picture of U.S. troops as "pigs". Posted by who knows who for who knows what ends.

Not exactly a case study in subtelty nor fairness.

Plus given the fact that thousands of Iraqi civilians have been blown to bits over discredited rationale, don't you think some Iraqi's, some Americans and some human beings period might take some offense or anger?

Plus I don't get this whole "liberals don't support the troops" deal. It is possible to applaud those sent out to do their sworn duty for their country while still being critical of those leading (or misleading) them.

And must one support ALL troops? What about the troops torturing Iraqi's in the Iraqi prison?... Must we show them the same respect we show someone who conducted themselves with honor, bravery, and distinction?

But anyways... M.I.T.??!!!!

Not the place i'd expect as a bastion of radical liberalism.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.