G-man, I don't speak for anyone but myself. In many ways I'm so far to the left I'm on the right! The only reason that I belong to the lesser of 2 evils Democratic Party is I want to vote in the primaries. Move On is just another party organ designed to appeal to younger voters.

If I had a magic wand that would change the political system, I'd dissolve the Senate, make the House porportioned by states populations and change the voting system to one of proportional representation. The Electoral College? Gone. The executive would be elected by the House. The only thing I would change about the judiciary would be to lessen it's character as political spoils.

Hell, I think California should succeed from the Union. How much more states rights can you get?

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.