Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Forgive me if I don't want to play that game or if i'm wary of you actually wanting to hear any actual exchange of ideas between me and the other "liberal". He has his own ideas of the troops. I have mine.

Yes, but his opinion is one you claimed was absent from the left. Then again you've made quite a few claims that were patently false. Like when you called us paranoid if we thought that there were forces trying to make us recycle, then when I pointed out that in my city you were required by law to recycle you magically dissapeared from the conversation. You're just really hard to take seriously when you're unwilling to admit when you're absolutely proven wrong. You just go hide and make another rediculous claim with the same level of back up.

What does recycling have to do with this topic? I find an underlying theme of paranoia in most of your posts. Let's be honest. The religious rightiousness and moral fervour that conservatives bring to their positions are a subtrafuge to obscure the truly base motives behind their positions.

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.