Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Forgive me if I don't want to play that game or if i'm wary of you actually wanting to hear any actual exchange of ideas between me and the other "liberal". He has his own ideas of the troops. I have mine.

Yes, but his opinion is one you claimed was absent from the left. Then again you've made quite a few claims that were patently false. Like when you called us paranoid if we thought that there were forces trying to make us recycle, then when I pointed out that in my city you were required by law to recycle you magically dissapeared from the conversation. You're just really hard to take seriously when you're unwilling to admit when you're absolutely proven wrong. You just go hide and make another rediculous claim with the same level of back up.

You're saying I spoke for ALL liberals concenring the troops?
Sorry if you took it that way, but liberals, like conservatives all have their own degrees of ideology and opinion.

Now if I dismissed your recycling comments then I'll concede that. I decided to not reply frankly because in my experience with MANDATORY municipal recycing/trash collecting, it became a minor annoyance when the trash companies first started the programs in my area. It became impossible for them to enforce though as people frankly can't be arsed to seperate their trash under the strict guidelines required and people, myself included just stopped using the recycling bins.

Leave it up to the vagrants and the old asian fellow who sifts thru our trash to do it.

But isn't the whole Iraq affair and the Downing Street memos absolute proof that conservatives are unwilling to admit when they've been lied to?

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.