Quote:

magicjay38 said:

What does recycling have to do with this topic? I find an underlying theme of paranoia in most of your posts.

Acctually I just treat the boards like an ongoing social circle of debate. I may bring up something that wasn;t necessarily mentioned in the previous post because it speaks to a trend. you'll note that in the post following yours UID answered my challege reasonably. So I wasn't imaginging it.

Quote:

Let's be honest. The religious rightiousness and moral fervour that conservatives bring to their positions are a subtrafuge to obscure the truly base motives behind their positions.

Which is? being a religious conservitive I'm just dying to hear what I REALY think.

I love it when people have such an elitist pompasity as to presume what other peoples motives are. I await with breathless anticipation to hear from a man with the power to see inside another's soul.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k