Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
You do realize that Christianity has a long and bloody history of forced conversions, right? In fact the Christian Americas was founded on bloodshed and forcing "heathens" to convert.

Maybe the feeling you have of being attacked by outside beliefs trying to subvert yours is a paranoid sense of karma.

There was no attrition in America. The Inquisitions were in Europe, not in the New World.

Quote:

Me personally, I put about as much stock in a massive muslim conspiracy to overthrow christianity as i do in a jewish conspiracy to control the media and banking.

But you do put a great deal of stock in a Christian conspiracy...

Quote:

Yeah there are terrorists who are muslim, there's also the ira, and those guys in wyoming and montana with bunkers and guns, and you could argue the israelis do terrorist acts.
no religion of the big 3 is free of fringe evil elements.

So for the record: You feel much more comfortable and secure while saying, "Your religion is bullshit!" to Muslims, within a community of Muslims, than you do to Christians?

I've never met a Christian who wanted to kill me because I said their denomination is bullshit. I have, however, met Muslims who threatened me with violence for saying such things.

For all of your complaining about America for being the world's Bible Belt, you really don't know or understand exactly how tolerant this land is of what you say.