Quote:

"More than anything, this decision reflects my desire to keep the promise I made to the Spanish people more than a year ago," he said.
"Driven by the deepest democratic convictions, the government does not want to, cannot and will not act against or behind the backs of the will of the Spanish people," he said.

Quote:

"More than anything, this decision reflects my desire to keep the promise I made to the Spanish people more than a year ago," he said.
"Driven by the deepest democratic convictions, the government does not want to, cannot and will not act against or behind the backs of the will of the Spanish people," he said.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here, since some of you still have trouble comprehending democracy and people acting apart from the will of George W. Bush.

The fact that 90% of the Spanish people opposed their previous governments involvement in the coalition of the bribed and the fact that the justifications for the war was built on outright lies may have something to do with this descision. Imagine that, not wanting to die for a lie. This is how representative democracy works. Deal with it.

I know I know "nuke em" for being "against us", right?

Last edited by whomod; 2004-04-23 7:25 PM.