Whomod, had there not been a terrorist attack on Spain, then no one would care that they are pulling out. They're actually pretty smart for not wanting to stay involved at this point. But, because there was a terrorist attack, pulling out shows weakness. Not only that, they did it after the terrorists announced they would not attack anyone who pulled out, or stayed out of their business. Now, what this shows the terrorists is that Europe has no backbone, so when someone else does something to piss them off, they will strike again, murdering more civilians.

What the new government should have done, if they still were going to pull out, is announce that would be sending more troops to Afganistan to assist in the hunt for Bin Laden and all of his cock suckers. That would have sent a very different message to the terrorists. Instead of acknowldeging that they are a bunch of pussies, Spain would have been telling them: "You dumb fucks! We were going to pull out of Iraq anyway. We still are, but now we are going to hunt your asses down and fry them for murdering innocent civilians in our own fucking country!" But that's not what Spain is doing, is it?

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>