Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Quote:

Parys said: I don't read Hellblazer, so I'm not sure if that's actually a rule in the series, but the real belief is that angel's don't have sexes.

Not to get all deep thoughts on ya but WHAT? Every reference to an angel of the bible uses the pronouns "he" or "him". If you are going to say that they are sexless, you might as well say God is which would be totally wrong and unscriptural.....

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Neil Gaiman's stories almost always describe angels as sexless. And a lot of writers influenced by him followed suit.

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Quote:

Parys said: I don't read Hellblazer, so I'm not sure if that's actually a rule in the series, but the real belief is that angel's don't have sexes.

Not to get all deep thoughts on ya but WHAT? Every reference to an angel of the bible uses the pronouns "he" or "him". If you are going to say that they are sexless, you might as well say God is which would be totally wrong and unscriptural.....

Oh no, hit the "someone is arguing with Pariah on the content of the bible" alarm!
Lock yourself in your left over nuclear bunkers bunkers, we're in for a rough ride!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard