Page 2 of 2 1 2
ZOD Offline
2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Quote:

Chewy Walrus said:
Quote:

ZOD said:
Considering what Halle Berry is wearing. ZOD would go in with plenty of Vaseline and tissues.

Isn't that why they arrested PeeWee Herman the first time?

ZOD figures he'll be the only one in the theater.

Behold! The sabered Head of Uschi shall give death to Zod's enemies! CLICK and know DEATH! KNEEL before ZOD!!!
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Rutger Hauer is in this one?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0372784/

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Holy crap! Gary Oldman is Lt. James Gordon? Man, that guy can play ANYbody...

And Morgan Freeman is Lucius Fox... interesting.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Quote:

The Time Trust said:
Holy crap! Gary Oldman is Lt. James Gordon? Man, that guy can play ANYbody...

Damn straight! One of my favorite actors, right there!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
from IGN

http://filmforce.ign.com/batman/articles/525/525615p1.html

June 23, 2004 - Coming Attractions at Cinescape Online reports that the Batman Begins will not run with prints of Spider-Man 2 (due June 30th), as some fans had hoped.

The trailer could likely be attached to I, Robot (opening July 16th) but will most definitely appear with Catwoman, which bows July 23rd. Batman-on-Film adds that the trailer will also be shown at this July's San Diego Comic-Con.

CA further claims the Bat-trailer runs two minutes and four seconds in length.

BoF also points out some quotes from Batman director Christopher Nolan and star Christian Bale that appear in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly. "The mission was presenting the psychological growth of Bruce Wayne from a young man into Batman," Nolan advised the mag.

Bale added that "Batman is not a knight in shining armor because of his personal need for revenge. ... There is a great struggle within him not to enjoy what he does too much."

Finally, BoF came across the following quotes from Batman thesp Ken Watanabe who portrays Ra's al Ghul in the film. "I chose the part because I liked the script – I picked it out immediately," the Oscar-nominee told J-Select magazine. "In Batman Begins I play a villain who has to guide a person who is wavering between good and evil. Exploring the dark side of human nature is something that interests me."

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
that image of batman swooping down the stairwell, with cape outstretched -- its in this (or last?) week's newsweek (which, if i remmeber correctly, has clinton on the cover?)

its a huge, 2 page spread of just that shot.

i'll try to scan it tonight n'make desktops!

giant picture
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
How many more fantastic actors can this movie get?

500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Pig Iron said:
How many more fantastic actors can this movie get?

I know!!! This is the first movie since Episode I (which ended up reeking of hippo shit) that I just simply cannot wait for. I just know, as soon as I see the Batman Begins trailer for the first time, that I'm going to launch jizz all over the person sitting in front of me in the theaters.

Non

I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
http://filmforce.ign.com/batman/articles/530/530975p1.html

Batman Trailer No-Show
No preview with I, Robot.
July 16, 2004 - According to Cinescape, Warner Bros. originally cut a deal with Fox to attach the new Bat-trailer to prints of the Will Smith sci-fi actioner, I, Robot, but someone at Warners pulled the plug. Previews for a couple of less anticipated flicks, Catwoman and Exorcist: The Beginning, may be substituted.

Additionally, the site reports that fans won't be seeing the Batman Begins trailer in front of Catwoman (opening on July 23) either. They speculate that it could debut at Comic-Con International, which takes place next week in San Diego.

There's a Batman Begins panel at Comic-Con on Friday, July 23 (from 12:30-2:00). The scheduled guests include screenwriter David Goyer and actor Cillian Murphy, who portrays Dr. Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow in the film.

It's possible that the trailer will show up there, but our best sources indicate that it'll most likely be attached to Fox's Alien vs. Predator when it releases on August 13.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard