Quote:

Hell fucking no. I saw it a couple months ago and it was horrible. Its crappy chick flick man hating feminazi bullshit.

It is not.....makes some really good points i.e. girls saying they want a career, not interested, etc. when they just want you to pursue them.

And guys going only 90% of the way kissing leaving it up to the girl to come closer. Especially the fiddling with the key thing: if a girl sticks her keys in the door and leaves DONT TRY TO KISS HER! But if she lingers to talk some more.....it means she wants you to! Plus you can tell a lot about a guy by the goodnight kiss.....seriously!

Especially the best friend thing: if the guy isn't liked by the best friend, the girl is NEVER going to go out with him! It's a true fact of life! Most of my guy friends forget and sadly, lose the girl they want.

And last but not least, I really like the Hitch date rule: don't stare at her lips, her breasts, or her body! Look at her in the eye and LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SAYS! That way, it shows you are into her for who she is not just what she looks like. Don't spend the entire date just staring at the girl, TALK TO HER! Tell her about life/growing up/work etc.

Anyways, now ya'll dont have to see the movie :P I still liked the first part of it anyway (last part of the movie turned out kinda long but the first part was grreat!).

Since this is a DVD thing, I just got done watching Deception.....an old Viggo movie from back in the day, my sister had lying around...wasnt all that but Lord of the Rings extended day sounds like an awesome way to chill on vacation!