Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
When I'm done with the Poe/Price flicks...

Fall Of The House Of Usher
Masque Of The Red Death
Tales Of Terror
The Pit And The Pendulum

All excellent, though The Pit and the Pendulum holds a special place in my heart because it was the first film to scare the hell outta me.

Quote:

The Haunted Palace (actually it's based on Lovecraft's Strange Case Of Charles Dexter Ward, but it was sold as a Poe tale by the same creative team)

Ok, I was wondering about this - I thought it might've been Lovecraft, but its presented as a Poe story - for a moment I thought I might've gotten Poe and Lovecraft mixed up...

Quote:

Tomb Of Ligeia/An Evening With Edgar Allen Poe (two flicks on one DVD, "Evening" is brilliant!!!)

You might also want to check out:

Theater Of Blood (Price killing theater critics in Shakespearean ways)
Last Man On Earth (Price stars in this adaptation of I Am Legend)
Monster Club (goofy fun...a guilty pleasure of mine...)
The Abominable Dr. Phibes & Dr. Phibes Rises Again (Price is a criminal genius who seeks revenge on the doctors who "killed" his wife. To say any more will spoil it for you.)

The great thing about these Price flicks is that you can pick up DVDs with two of these flicks on them for cheap change.

I know - they have a few DVDs with two of these flicks on them - awesohme! Is Monster Club really worth it? I've heard mixed things about it... Hmm...I'll check it out on your rec. BTW: You can also go to www.netflix.com if you wanna check them out before buying them.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi