Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
you forgot Comedy of Terrors. not a Poe story, but it stars Price, Karloff, Lorre, and Rathbone, and the screenplay was written by Richard Matheson.

Dammit, you're right. This is what I get for going off the top of my head and using Amazon to assist. Next time, I'll just peruse my collection. I also forgot to mention Tower of London & The Oblong Box...

See, I thought Oblong Box (the story, not the movie) wasn't so much scary as just...sad. I felt sorry for the guy, so deep into mourning his belove wife that he went mad. More tragic than spooky.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi