Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Is Monster Club really worth it? I've heard mixed things about it... Hmm...I'll check it out on your rec.

Let me be completely up front with you. Monster Club was intended to be an "all-ages" horror flick. I saw it as a wee lad, loved it, caught it any time it was on, and finally bought it on DVD when it finally came out. It holds a special place in my heart for nostalgia's sake. It's not as scary as, say, Pit & The Pendulum or Masque Of The Red Death (the second movie to scare the shit outta me as a kid) - in fact, I'd hesitate to say it's all that scary. But it's a fun little movie with Vincent Price and John Carradine. Worth checking out.

O'tay, Spanky - I'll put it on my netflix list.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi