Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Ren & Stimpy: The Lost Episodes - Honestly, the way people talked about this, I thought it would be good. Instead I've found it really boring - I keep waiting for it to get funny. How disappointing.

You have to remember the era...Ren and Stimpy was an edgy cartoon back when there wasn't really such things (even Simpsons hadn't really begun pushing the envelope yet). It was refreshing to wastch a cartoon cat nurture a fart like it was his only child....and Yaks are always funny!

Ok, I understand your point, but then I think of shows like Anamaniacs which was awesome then and has still managed to seem funny years later...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi