Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I've always been a fan of the Highlander tv series as its more faithful to the first movie than any of the sequels, although you'd probably have to say its set in an alternate time line, and I found Duncan to be a more engaging character than Connor.

Agreed. Not to mention that Adrian Paul is the hotness. But that aside, he was just so much more entertaining...

Quote:

The only problem with the show was that I missed so many episodes due to the fact the tv channels here showed it so sporadically.
I just got through watching season 1, and I'd probably only seen 50% of the episodes before!

I started watching them during law school and the were only on at 3 in the morning on Sundays - they were my study breaks back then, but so much was deemed "unsuitable" by censors that even at 3 a.m. they edited out a whole buncha stuff. When I finally saw it on DVD, it was like wathcing completely different episodes!

Quote:

I think I have seen most of season 2, so this should be familiar ground (currently watching episode one).
From what I remember, this is the season they killed off the annoying Tessa and finally gave up teasing that Richie was an immortal in the making by finally turning him!

Aye. They thankfully do away with Tessa and Richie starts becoming less annoying once he becomes an immortal.

Quote:

Once I get round to recieving & watching the final few seasons, I will probably be looking at 100% of the episodes for the first time!

I've said it before, but seasons 3, 4, and 5 are phenominal... not a bad ep in the bunch!

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi