Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Sexy DC Blogger Reveals Way Too Much

In 2004, Jessica Louise Cutler was a staff assistant for Senator Michael DeWine. While she was working for the senator, Cutler kept an anonymous blog called the Washingtonienne in which she detailed her scandalous sex life.

Not only did she write candidly about sleeping with high-powered government officials (identified only by initials), she also admitted to accepting money and gifts for the time she spent with them.

Cutler's identity was eventually published on the popular Washington blog Wonkette.com. Cutler was fired. The press and public expressed outrage. Cutler posed for Playboy and made a nice chunk of cash on a book deal for The Washingtonienne: A Novel.

Cutler has said of the experience:
Public embarrassment is really very liberating. You really stop caring about what people think, which is something only the elderly seem to able to accomplish with great aplomb. So I am way ahead of everybody. And those of you behind me can kiss my ass.
Just to give you a feel for Cutler's style, here's one entry (via Wonkette) where she runs down a list of the guys she's... dating.
By popular demand, I have finally created a key to keeping my sex life straight.

In alpha order:

FD=The intern in my office whom I want to f-ck.

X=Married man who pays me for sex. Chief of Staff at one of the gov agencies, appointed by Bush.

T=Lost my virginity to him and fell in love. Dude who has been driving me crazy since 1999. Lives in Springfield, IL. Flies halfway across the country to f-ck me, then I don’t hear from him for weeks.

HK=Dude from the Senate office I interned in Jan. thru Feb. Hired me as an intern. Broke up my relationship w/ QV (see below).

QV=Serious, long-term boyfriend whom I lived with since 2001. Disastrous break up in March, but still seeing each other.

P=AKA “Threesome Dude.” Somebody I would rather forget about.

YZ=My new office bf with whom I am embroiled in an office sex scandal. The current favorite.

K=A sugar daddy who wants nothing but anal. Keep trying to end it with him, but the money is too good.

Sh-t. I’m f-cking six guys. Ewww.
Cutler went on to legal troubles, allegations of further prostitution (connected via Madam Kristin Davis to Eliot Spitzer no less), and ultimately married a lawyer in December, 2008.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
35. "You don't have to die in order to make a living." - Lynn Johnston

36. "I used to have a drug problem, but now I have enough money." - David Lee Roth

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard