I'd love to see Adrian Paul as Bond for a couple of movies. Truth is, there are a lot of good suggestions listed in this thread. It would be nice if they went through all of them, as they each come of age (40).

Just to list a few (these are just estimates):

Adrian Paul is 45.

Hugh Jackman is 36. So is Eric Bana.

Jude Law is 32.

Ewen McGregor is 33.

Paul is of age now. Start with him. Then, see who is available between Jackman and Bana in about five years. Best part is, if one doesn't work out, the other can slip right in for a few movies. If neither works out, Law and McGregor would be the right age, and if one doesn't work, well, you get the idea. Bale is a little younger. So is Ferrall. I don't see either one as Bond. I don't see Statham as Bond, either. But all three would make outstanding villains.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>