The new Transformer's movie is looking to have seven each of bots and cons. My question is, of all of the bots and cons that you have seen, which seven bots and seven cons do you want to see in this film?

My picks (I have no idea if these images will work):

Autobots, following the "no flight" rule:

1) Optimus Prime

The one and only. As he should look.

2) Ironhide

He's a warrior. A great warrior.

3) Jazz

Not many Autobots can piss Prime off. Jazz is one of them.

4) Bumblbee

Bumblebee is small, but he's relentess.

5) Hot Rod (Rodimus)

Call him Rodimus. The young warrior. Someone has to almost get himself killed. Other than Ironhide.

6) Kup

An old bot from pieceful times. Older than everyone, including Optimus. He's got lots of stories. Have him be a mentor to Prime in his early days, and now a mentor to Rodimus. Have him fight to keep Ironhide's reckless attitude from rubbing off on Rodimus.

7) Arcee

Go with the new, Energon look for Arcee. The bike, with the bowcaster. Being a smaller bot, like Bumblebee, she can better interact with the Humans.

Decepticons

1) Megatron

This is by far the best Megatron has ever looked. None of the other variations can hold a candle to this. I have no idea how to explain him turning into a gun, but he's a gun, or a canon. As long as he looks like this in robot mode.

2) Soundwave

Again, no idea how he shrinks. He just looks cool. Oh, and decepticons cheat, so he's packing at least Lazerbeek and Ravage. Although, may as well throw in Frenzy and Rumble while we're at it. There isn't all that much character to develop, and that makes Soundwave 5 Cons in 1. Plus, I can never get enough of Bumblebee vs. Ravage. He hates that dog.

3) Starscream

Starscream is the biggest pain in Megatron's ass plate. And he's also a hell of fighter. Bubmlebee goes way back with him, too, if I'm not mistaken. So does Jazz.

4) Thundercracker

5) Skywarp

6) Thrust (I'll try and get the image later.)

7) Blitzwing

The tripple changer. Tank. Jet. Robot.

But they crash in...

Decepticons

Cyclonus

Autobots

Jetfire

These spaceship transformers should be big. Massive, actually. Keep them out of it until the end. All suspenseful, especially when Cyclonus becomes fully futional first. Then, have Jetfire kick his ass. But, Jetfire should have the usual energy problems, to make things more difficult.

OK, so I broke the rules and threw in a giant transformer just for the hell of it. Who doesn't like giant transformer battles?

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>