Grimlock and the other Dinobots are awsome. I just wish they combined. Energon Grimlock and Swoop are being released as a set, and they do combine, although I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know what this new "Dinobot" looks like.

Thing is, for the first movie, I'd keep the Dinobots out. Same with the Constructicons. I would rather add them in for the second film. There is a reason the Autobots never created and combiner to compete with the Constructicons, the Dinobots didn't need any help to take on Devistator. Well, until the movie. I never understood why Prime and Megatron were only that powerful for the movie. Same with Devastator. He was the only combiner used. Why? What about Menasor? And what happened to Superion?

Anyway, you always need to have something bigger and badder for the sequal.

Same thing with Omega Supreme, one of the coolest bots there is. By the way, this is his new, Energon look:

Here are Grimlock and Swoop:

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>