Quote:

Frank Burns said:
friday was kick ass because the whole day felt like it shoulda been sunday, but was filled with reminders that it was only friday. those are the greatest days of all time. especially in this process, because friday is the very beginning of a normal weekend, and here i was, still in bed by 3pm. aweshome.

however, once i was forced to arise, the day was still great. there was olive garden for lunch and booze for all. i got to finally see "the incredibles," which was filled with superhero wonders and cool shit. i love them pixar folks. granted, it wasn't as perfect as my dream batman: the animated series cgi animated tale, but... it was still just really frickin good, and something i can't wait to own on dvd. ... i'm assuming thatsa birthday present in the making.

on the way home, i also finally bougth a bookshelf one of the, then, still messing portions of roboken v2.0. a very vital piece, since i just have comic books and playboys laying everywhere. its not good for bizniz, and not conducive to getting stuff done. starting this evening, i'll begin to organize and classify them, cuz i'm sucha studious ...something. ...me am out of words.

friday evening was go-out-in-hoboken time, since i already had to do all that dreaded driving. i was thinkin strip club and/or dance club, but alexis wasn't all into either, so we compromised and went to a loungey bar/club to just hang out and practice my "r.kampy" attitude.