Quote:

rex said:
This has always been a strange topic for me because I feel that it should be called Christmas holiday, but since it includes thanksgiving and new years, I also feel it should be called the holiday season. I know the politically correct thing is holiday season and I usually go against political correctness, but I don't think its that big of a deal.

Technically, the time from Thanksgiving to New Years is the Holiday Season, but when you're talking about the specific holidays, they should be refered to as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Kwanza, etc.

I really hate political correctness, it makes my job that much more difficult because we can't have cards that depict ANYTHING Christmasy, not even secular Christmas themes, like a wreath or tree. I just want to reach through the phone and slap people when they say they can't choose which ever card for really stupid reasons like that. They don't want to offend someone. You know, it's not worth passing up very nice cards just because there's something Christmasy on it.

It's a rented tux ok? I'm not going comando in another man's fatigues.