Quote:

Batwoman said:
To point something out to Animal Man.

You don't always know what religion a person is just by looking at them.

I realize that. That's why I mentioned this in my last post:

Quote:

Saying "Happy Holidays" is just a way of covering all the bases.

Quote:

The world in general has become overly sensitive, you can't say anything without offending someone because some higher up is easily offended/overly sensitive, and there for forcing the rest of us to walk on eggshells because they can't handle people expressing themselves in a non offensive yet perfectly normal way.

I'd have to say you're right, but that's the way things are. I'm certainly not offended if someone tells me Merry Christmas or Happy Kwanzaa or whatever. I think it's just a matter of going the extra mile to respect the beliefs of others. You can choose to do it or not to do it.

Quote:

The way people are forcing the holiday season to be secular is just more proof that people are forcing the world in general to being more secular. Whatever happend to freedom of religion in this country? It doesn't seem to exsits anymore because I keep hearing stories of legitimate lawsuits or whatver, against Christians or Christiainity in general, especially this time of year.

I'm not sure what the debate between saying Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah has to do with secularism....

People have every right to express their religious beliefs as individuals, that hasn't changed.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.