It's Cristmas Eve (or the day of) and since I'll be damned if I spend 2 seconds of my Christmas day on the compuer. I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas, because tomorrow is the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus the Christ (regardless of the acctual date) who was fully God and Fully man and dwelt among us and though many on both sides will try to attribute thier political ideals onto him he's on nobodies side. It's up to us to decide wether we are on His as He said that He is the way the truth and the life and NOONE comes to the Father but through Him. We won't be asked on the day of judgement who we voted for or how old we believe the Earth to be. As far as works and deeds go there is only one who met the perfect standard. If you try and get in on your own you either think too highly of yourself or to lowly of God wich is why Jesus was born to walk this earth perfectly on our behalf and so that those clothed in his righousness can enter the gates of Heaven and thank God for that.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k