I asked this lst year, and I'm asking it this year - why do these people think non-Christians will be offended by Christmas? I've never known any of my fellow Jews to make a big deal out of being wished "Merry Christmas."

As long as nobody's trying to convert us or impose their holidays on us, we don't have a problem. Come to think of it, I've never heard ANY group come out and say "Saying Merry Christmas (or anything else you can think of, like Christmas trees) offends people!"

So where the hell are people getting this from that makes them think they have to sell holiday trees instead of Christmas trees, or that they're not allowed to say "Merry Christmas?"

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script