Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Happy Holidays is a better thing to say than Christmas. I mean there are several religions that have holidays during this season, not just Christmas.

I wonder what Luke Skywalker would say.

Is it better? perhaps, there are alot of holidays including thanksgiving and new-years. The problem is when people dissalow thier employees from saying "Christmas" or changing the name of symbols that clearly are associated with Christmas like the holiday tree, should we call the menorah the "holiday candelabra"? It's rediculous. I heard an add for an online retailer that refuesed to mention the "C" word but insisted that if you order by a certain date you could recieve your package before December 25th... Not before Christmas, but before a supposed arbitrary date of December 25th... who do they think they're fooling? I don't mind people saying happy hollidays, but I'm sensitive of some retailers not wishing to offend people by mentioning Christmas and to do my part I make sure that I don't offend them by polluting them with my Christmas purchases... although come St. Patrics day I'll be demanding to know where I can get a holliday tree, because after all, what's a holliday without a holliday tree?

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k