Quote:

(It just seems a bit hypocritical for someone who whined about my 'vote farming' in DT2 to blather about pumpkin pie in what was meant to be a serious thread in DT1 about Christmas.)

If you got a problem with me, BRING it to me.

It isn't hypocracy 'cause I don't give a right or left shit if people go off topic within a thread; that is your own perogative. Anyone can still post on-topic to the thread (like in your stupid x-mas thread) and ignore the shit (which is just about everything in 90% of my posts).

When a topic/thread is inappropriate for the forum posted in I might get a bug up my ass. There are forums for just about everything here, it isn't hard to go to the right one. ...and then there's r3x and his boring spam-thread shit that he does (and is doing). Will I do anything about it? No, I'll just post shit in the thread so people know it ought to be in another forum. Easy to ignore, easy to understand, everyone wins.

If I ever feel the need to use the mod buttons (aside from sticky), I will consult the other mods first. I do not see this happening.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"