Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
I could easily go out and talk a 13 year old rirls into having sex with me willingly.

You do realise I was speaking hypothetically, don't you?

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
And others don't. In fact lots of others don't, especially 18 year olds. Most people don't take the consequences too seriously until they get in their 20's. From what I can tell from the guys I work with, here's the priorities:

1. Is she hot?

2. Does she have big boobs?

3. Is she a bitch?

Check out Spring Break in Cancun and Florida when the high school seniors and college kids are there. It's like one big orgy fest, every night.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Stupid Dogg said:
And others don't. In fact lots of others don't, especially 18 year olds. Most people don't take the consequences too seriously until they get in their 20's. From what I can tell from the guys I work with, here's the priorities:

1. Is she hot?

3. Is she a bitch?

Check out Spring Break in Cancun and Florida when the high school seniors and college kids are there. It's like one big orgy fest, every night.

I'm well aware of the low regard most boys hold women in, but we're straying a little far. The point is an adult authority figure has no place seducing a buy in teh midst of puberty.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I'm not disagreeing that. I'm just pointing out that we can't say the boy didn't know what he was doing any more than we can say he did.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
I could easily go out and talk a 13 year old rirls into having sex with me willingly.

You do realise I was speaking hypothetically, don't you?

I wasn't sure...but even so, I don't think it's easy as you make it out to be to seduce a 13 year old girl.

We all wear a green carnation.
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Believe you me it sure ain't!

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I really could care less about this conversation, I just gotta say that I wish I was thirteen years old this day and age.

On second thought, I got a question:

What would people think if it was an attractive man having consensual sex with a 13 year old girl?

Should his punishment be harsher than this lady's?

Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
What would people think if it was an attractive man having consensual sex with a 13 year old girl?

Yes. If for no other reason than the permanent harm that can be done to her still developing reproductive system.

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Stupid Dogg said:
Believe you me it sure ain't!

have you tried using lolipops?

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
by "lolipops" I assume you mean covering up her nose and mouth with a chloroform soaked cloth. In that case, of course!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
yes of course

give it a few more minutes and these posts will magically disapear......like we never had this conversation.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
you mean because G-Man has a god complex?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

Yes. If for no other reason than the permanent harm that can be done to her still developing reproductive system.

And I find that view to be totally flawed.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
They should have the same punishment. There's no reason whatsoever that a man who has consentual sex with a 13 year old girl should be treated worse than a woman who has consentual sex with a 13 year old boy.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I agree with stupid dogg, but you have to admit there is a double standard in our society. The boys who had sew with their teachers will be worshipped by their classmates while if the roles were reversed, the women would be shunned and called names like whore and jailbait.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Stigmatizing men would only further that kinda shit. And it really doesn't count the injustice involved.

You gotta draw a line somewhere etc..

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Okay that's just totally wrong! I mean come on! She's beautiful, why was she wrecking a thirteen year old's life? She just totally completly destroyed any other heroic figure he may have in his life...the teacher is like "sacred" and meant to be a model of behavior. The poor kid is probably ruined emotionally for life...so sad.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
She's beautiful, why was she wrecking a thirteen year old's life?

I know! Aren't ugly people supposed to do that?

And she was white, too! WTF?

Quote:

The poor kid is probably ruined emotionally for life...so sad.

Or, you know... he's bragging about it with his friends and has wanking material for a lifetime...

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

I'm Not Mister Mxypltk said:
Or, you know... he's bragging about it with his friends and has wanking material for a lifetime...

But he reached his sexual peak at 13. How can he ever top this? He'll probably be depressed for the rest of his life.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
You're right, the bar is so high for him no woman is ever gonna be enough for him ever again.

I'd trade lives with this kid anytime so that he doesn't have to deal with the pain.

200+ posts
200+ posts
Quote:

Stupid Dogg said:

1. Is she hot?

3. Is she a bitch?

4. Is her I.Q. less than her age?

What's hilarious is that this thread has gone this far and not one female has posted. ... Wait a second.. How dare you all try to put my jokerization formula to shame! Off with your heads!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
This kid is also going to grow up thinking he could screw any woman he wants. Its gonna be a lifetime of regection for him.

So maybe I would trade lives with him also.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Unless he tells them how his life was ruined by the hot teacher who raped him when he was 13 and they feel sorry for him and give him wonderful sex.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
He could go the pity angle, good thinking.

I dare to be stupid
25+ posts
I dare to be stupid
25+ posts
He was a victim of soicumstances!

I am only good for one thing.

GARBAGE!
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Where the hell where these kinds of teachers when I was a young'un?

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:

It may have happened, but wasn't reported:

Law enforcement officials and sociologists wonder whether there are really more of these cases, or are they just getting more press?

"Certainly the reporting of these kinds of things do prompt other reports," said Tom Eveslage, a journalism professor at Temple University (search). "It gets a little bit more sticky when we start talking about [whether] this justifies the media going gaga over all these kinds of stories."

Female teachers who commit statutory rape still represent a fraction of the number of sex offenders, though few hard numbers are available and the FBI's National Crime Information Center (search) said it doesn't document the occupations of the reported offenders.

Still, the stories make news, because reporters, chat rooms and members of the public are mystified about why a teacher would have sex with a student who's underage.

"Older women involved with underage males is nothing new," said Louis B. Schlesinger, a forensic psychologist at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice (search ) in New York. "That’s been going on many, many, many years. The general view is that it’s a rite of passage. … The guy is lucky."

But the "guy" is also a minor, the "rite of passage," a crime — even if it was consensual sex.

From a criminal standpoint, it has to do with exhibitionism, manipulation, power and a number of other physiological and psychological elements, according to Schlesinger.

Media analysts say the coverage in some media is glorified as salacious when it comes to female teachers having sex with their teenaged students.

Female teachers are often treated differently in the media than male teachers who have sex with underage students.

"The main dichotomy is in coverage — men are demonized, women are diagnosed," Felling said. "Men are beasts, but women are troubled, or mentally ill." Or the women are simply portrayed as voluptuous and sexual. In the LaFave case, suggestive photographs of her surfaced shortly after the news of her affair with the student broke.

The story is so accepted that it was even one of the plotlines in NBC’s "Friends" — Phoebe’s younger brother had an affair with his teacher and wound up fathering her children and marrying her — and a twist on it (with a female neighbor instead of a teacher and a high school student) is in the current ABC hit "Desperate Housewives," both on prime-time network television.

Many of the most high-profile teachers in the news lately have been charismatic, which Schlesinger says contributes to the media and public interest.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
Quote:

"The main dichotomy is in coverage — men are demonized, women are diagnosed," Felling said. "Men are beasts, but women are troubled, or mentally ill." Or the women are simply portrayed as voluptuous and sexual. In the LaFave case, suggestive photographs of her surfaced shortly after the news of her affair with the student broke.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
What I'm saying is, where was the hot promiscuous female teacher to deflower me? Nowhere!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
What I'm saying is, where was the hot promiscuous female teacher to deflower me? Nowhere!

Maybe you had to be a football player:

A Morgan Park High School teacher has been suspended after police said they found her "half naked'' in a car with a 17-year-old student.

The teacher was identified as Mariama Buchanan, 27, of the 9700 block of South Prospect, who was hired to teach English at Morgan Park just last February. It was reportedly her first teaching job. The male student is a member of the school's highly rated football team. Chicago Police have charged both with public indecency, a misdemeanor.

"The teacher was reassigned to administrative duty off-campus as soon as we learned of the incident," CPS spokesman Michael Vaughn said Thursday. He said CPS is investigating the incident.

"Our main concern is for the student and the school community. We will take the appropriate disciplinary action when the investigation has been completed," he said.

Police arrested and charged the teacher and student on Monday, after officers found the two inside a parked car, undressed, around 7 p.m. Police said they were called to the 600 block of West Englewood on a complaint of a "suspicious vehicle."

"Police arrived and saw them both half naked in the car. They were removed from the car and charged accordingly," Pat Camden, a police spokesman said.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
"The teacher was reassigned to administrative duty off-campus as soon as we learned of the incident," CPS spokesman Michael Vaughn said Thursday. He said CPS is investigating the incident."

Looks like the Teacher's Union strikes again.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
CPS spokesman Michael Vaughn said Thursday.

So is that his cover story now?

Not everyone is going to get that joke.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Here we Go again:

Sources say the 14-year-old boy having an affair with a teacher is cooperating with police, but is reluctant to divulge details for fear of getting her in more trouble.

Action News has been told the boy is in love with the teacher, who is ten years older, and that the two even talked of marriage.

Gail Nottie/STORE OWNER: "I can't understand it, I can't see what a women would see in a child."

People are still in shock about the arrest Friday of a substitute teacher at Riverside High School for allegedly having an affair with a fourteen-year-old student.

Twenty-four-year-old Angela Stellwag, the daughter of Delran Mayor Joseph Stellwag, has been charged with sexual assault. Police say the two met in 2003 at Beverly City school when he was an eighth grader, and Stellwag was a substitute. Students there say there was lots of talk.

Mychalynn Bryant/STUDENT: "He would always stay after school with her and like people just started getting suspicious."

Gabrielle Hensley/Student: "One time I was at Sub Shack and I seen them up there, and they were making out in the car, and 'Wow'."

Efforts to contact Stellwag and her attorney were unsuccessful authorities have seized e-mails and love notes between the teacher and teen as evidence.

Attorney Mike Riley represent the boy and his family and says the fourteen-year-old is having a difficult time.

Mike Riley/VICTIM'S ATTORNEY: "The young man is not in a position where he has the legal capacity to give legal consent.... The shock of this relationship being exposed, the intense news interest in the relationship, the fact that he obviously has feelings for this young lady. It's a very distressing and disturbing situation he finds himself in."

At the deli down the street from Riverside High, people are shaking their heads.

Sal Notte/STORE OWNER: "Now whether she's guilty or not, I don't want to judge anybody, but it's just a horrible thing that happened."

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Damn she's 24?! How desperate can you get?

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I just found out that one of the gym teachers at my high school was fired for having sex with his students and had been for years. I met up with an old friend from high school Saturday and we were talking about old times, and teachers as she flipped through my yearbook, she told me about that then. I knew there was a teacher who was nicknamed Chester the Molester by my sister, when I went there (my sister graduated from there 11 years before I did), but I didn't know about the other one until the other day. I'm so glad I wasn't in either of their classes when I was there.

It's a rented tux ok? I'm not going comando in another man's fatigues.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I didn't mention it before, but there were two "cases" of teachers FUCKING their students at my high school.

I didn't take woodshop during High School (I took it in middle school) but two of my friends did.

They used to tell me about the class...just about everyday, the woodshop teacher would spend about five minutes telling the class what they were supposed to do for the day.

Then, he and *two* female students would spend the rest of the class in his office.

Meanwhile, all the kids in class are fucking off, throwing wood at each other, and doing other dumb shit.

One of the girls was really put together back then. I don't know if my friends were putting me on, but their stories sounded similar. How this rumor didn't get around to the faculty is anyone's guess.

There was also a semi-hot PE female teacher who had a bad rep. Rumor had it that years before, she promised she'd FUCK the entire football team if they won a big game. Legend has it, they won, and she honored the bet. Her husband found out, and divorced her. I later heard she blew her brains out, because of the humiliation.

I never did believe any of that rumor, but every dude in the building heard about her getting nailed by the football team. The woodshop rumor always sounded more believeable to me.

Ah, memories of High School...

Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
Too bad she wasn't teaching word processing.

"I can type with one hand now!"

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Zing!

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:

yeah!

but yeah, we had a bio teacher whom often flirted with his students. he had a thing for the tennis team. he'd do the "random" pen drop to get a quick shot up someone's skirt. and god forbid you wear a top he could stand behind you and look down.
and he'd regularly come in hungover or really buzzed. has porn and booze stashed in his desk...explains the lunches and prep hours locked in his room.
he was "let go" two years ago after a group of girls finally complained. come to find out this guy had done the same thing at a couple other schools but it wasn't placed in his record. and last i heard he entered the local tough man compition and was teaching at a suburbian detroit school..
i'm never forget seeing his shirt not only tucked into his pants but also a pair of well ripped briefs.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I had a teacher that used to drive female students home from school. I brought it up to another teacher once and was told to never bring it up again. He was fired the next year for inappropriate behavior.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard