Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I have to mention probably the most lame TV Vehicle of all time.

Street Hawk - Street Hawk

In a time when the likes of Knight Rider, The Dukes of Hazzard, Airwolf, and Miami Vice had put the cars and helicopters of the TV world in the forefront and make them kick ass, someone decided why not do the same for the motorcycle. So they set out to do it; and, well, they fucked up. Street Hawk was trying a little too hard to make a motorcylce as killer as K.I.T.T. For one, it was bullet proof. That's right. A bullet proof motorcycle. The suit the driver was wearing...... not so bullet proof. It came with dual machine guns, dual rocket launchers, and a laser cannon the flipped out from behind the headlight. What made it worse was the turbo boost that made the damned thing go 300 mph. Think about that. 300 mph on a motorcycle in the middle of LA. Not too much thought went into this show. The fact that they tried to have a motorcylce out gun and class a car like K.I.T.T. makes what it can do seem more like a pissing contest than anything fun and cool.

This is what riding a bike at 300 mph is supposed to look like.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Battlestar Galactica - Viper

The new series has really shown off what a small space fighter can do in a dog fight. Fast, maneuverable, and deadly. The quick flips and turns make this a badass little ship. I can't say anymore than the fact that I love watching the dogfights these things get into with the Cylon ships.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard