I'm just posting this to apologize to Ms. Shazamgrrl.

I read some Marvel Family stories on a website and came across this Caitlin O'Malley Witch Grrl character that I just loved. I didn't think that it would hurt anyone if I used it as a messageboard username, it seemed fun and unique. I certainly didn't think that using it as a username would violate and copyrights or trademarks, people use character names on messageboards all the time.

I didn't think that it would hurt or upset anyone but given the increasingly malicious PM's that i've been recieving from Shazamgrrl, her constant threats to sue me, as well as the repeated and libelous names that she's called me that Shazamgrrl is clearly upset. It seems clear that trademarks and copyrights are important to her and something that she feels should be respected and enforced by any means possible.

Since I can't change my display name myself, I'l send an email to the board administrators to change it. Shazamgrrl, if you still feel that threatening my with legal action is necessary my attorney will be more than happy to deal with you.

Well, bye for now.

Caitlin O'Malley - Witch Grrl is @ Shazamgrrl 2005.

The Wicca Wonder Visit the best Marvel Family group online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marvels_of_shazam/