Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26
Lor #542178 2005-12-01 2:55 AM
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
All I need is a beauty to go along with that!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

Last edited by sneaky bunny; 2005-12-01 3:39 AM.
PJP #542180 2005-12-01 3:57 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
i am smellin like a rose sombody gave me on my birthday death bed!

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542181 2005-12-01 5:58 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
I AY-YAM smellin' like a rose that somebody gave me 'cause I'm dead and blo-TED!

Fused #542182 2005-12-03 4:59 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
who does that song? i cant think of it for the life of me.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542183 2005-12-05 4:40 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
so'wellep alot has gone on since my last blog..

boo's has shingles since thursday, on his foot. poor guy cant walk to well on it and he still has to work. he's not allowed to drive due to the pain meds so people from work have been picking him up. his boss has been a sweetheart. i feel bad for boo the dears been in such pain. he's okay tho just droggy and spacey from the meds. so keep him in your prayers as well.

i decided that the best thing for my dog, Huey, is to find a good home for him. im taking it really well. now when it comes down to giveing him up we shall see but hes such a great dog and i would love for him to be in a family that can pay more attention to him then i can right now. i should have never have gotten the him but i didnt know i was gonna be in the situation i am now. he is the greatest mistake that ever happened to me. hes brought me so much joy and love. i really want to give him to someone that we kind of know not nessarily someone we totally know but know enough that i feel safe giveing him too.

i have half a notion to give him back to my ex after all he is his too, well was, whatever but i know that if i do it probolly wouldnt be the best place for him. my ex would smack him sometimes and i know that since hes living with mommy if they get frustrated with him they will just take him to a shelter and i dont want that. hes a better dog then just to be lonely and thrown into something so unfamilar to him it might tramatize him.

but we shall see. i do hope we can find someone. we have a few ideas but since boos out of commission at the moment its gonna be harder.

i just hope i dont hear it from my mom and brother for giving him to a good home. it doesnt really concern them after all my mother wouldnt even take him in for a while for me so what should she care. but she does, im not to concerned about my bro he'll get over it. i know he loves him too but sometimes you have to do things you dont like to better your situation. no one elses but your own.

my family is just gonna have to understand that im not gonna do things all for them anymore i have to do things for me for once in my life. i have to get my self back on my feet with out them so maybe down the road i can help them.

i mean the other night i told mom not to worry about my chinchilla because i already takein her to the apartment and she flipped. she still thinks its just boos apartment, when in reality it is mine also. she told me how cha-cha should be at home and not there, shes not boos reponsibilty, im not allowed to have pets at the apartment, blah blah blah. she fails to realize that cha-cha is mine to do with what i feel is best. i told her several times that the land lord doesnt care about small caged pets, we are allowed those just no dogs or cats. we'e looked for places that allow dogs but none of them where in our price range, where in the bestest of places/condition, and really there wasnt much around here. just couldnt be found. the plces that did allow dogs wanted to much money and that would defeat the purpose of what we are trying to occomplise. besides the place we got is a great price for what you get (two bedrooms, one and a half bath, kitchen, dineing room, living room for 500 plus electric and cable) and its close to everything which is a major plus.

we looked at one bedroom apartments but really for 50 dollars more for the second bedroom is not bad in this area.

so yea, once i get Huey a new home im moveing in completely with boo. so my family is just gonna have to deal with it. im tired of being responsible for their responsibities because they dont want to deal with them, and im tired of their crap towards me.

please keep me in your thoughts and prayers to. thanks you.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542184 2005-12-06 4:19 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
So'kay, im taking the Huey thing harder than i thought i would.. i just looked up a no-kill shelter that was recomended. ive heard for them, been by them a couple of times in the past even had a freind who worked for them one time. but, im hurting of the thought of giving him up right now. its probolly cause i didnt sleep right last night. so im gonna go play WoW and open up boos christmas gift to see what it looks like, it came yesterday, to try and distract myself for a bit. still, please pray for me. thanks.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542185 2005-12-06 4:37 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
wellep, i forgot about mantience day.. stupid mantience day

Lor #542186 2005-12-06 10:44 PM
25+ posts
25+ posts
Mind telling me what that is? My computer can't find a def for it.

Scooter #542187 2005-12-06 11:40 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
WoW is World of Warcraft a massive online computer game.

http://www.rkmbs.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/613348/page//fpart/1/vc/1

Last edited by Lor; 2005-12-06 11:47 PM.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542188 2005-12-07 12:06 AM
25+ posts
25+ posts
I knew that
plus city of villians is better

i meant "mantience" unknown dictionary entry.

Scooter #542189 2005-12-07 12:40 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
coolies, i havent tryed CoV yet, i have tryed CoH it thought it was pretty fun cause their simple dont have to worry about to much. WoW is complex but i find it fun too for a different pase.

oh lol i ment "maintenance" ive never been one for spelling lol, i have my own language everyone calls it Lorese

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542190 2005-12-07 12:44 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
oh and welcome to the rkmbs

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542191 2005-12-14 5:41 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
all i have to say is :takes big breath:

PMS!

that is all. now im gonna eat some chocolate. thank you very much and have a nice day

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542192 2005-12-15 1:35 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Song of the Week!

Dead & Bloated: Stone Temple Pilots

I am smellin' like the rose
that somebody gave me on
my birthday deathbed
that somebody gave me
'cause I'm dead & bloated

that somebody gave me on
my birthday deathbed
that somebody gave me

Ohh yeah, and she says it's natural
I feel I've come of age
When she peeks I start to run
I feel I've come of age

You can't swallow what I'm thinkin'

I am trampled under sole of
another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly

I feel I've come of age
I feel I've come of age

I run through the world thinkin' 'bout tomorrow, thinkin' 'bout tomorrow

that somebody gave me on
my birthday deathbed
that somebody gave me

that somebody gave me on
my birthday deathbed
that somebody gave me, somebody gave me,
somebody gave me on
my birthday deathbed

Lor #542193 2005-12-15 1:39 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Picture of the Week!

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542194 2005-12-15 11:29 PM
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
B
O
Y
W
A
R
N
I
N
G

Do NOT read below part if you are easily grossed out!

Quote:

PMS!

that is all. now im gonna eat some chocolate. thank you very much and have a nice day

Dont you hate it? I get like a klutz when it hits: dropping random stuff, tripping over invisible cords, and having really weird food cravings......grrrr!

Heres hoping you feel better (btw midol ever helped you??? not for me anyways!) and that your period hasnt started with insanely bad cramps, weakness, and massive headaches. It hits my mom and sister so bad they get REALLY, sickly nauseated....totally sucks.

Makes me wonder....do ya think Eve went through all this period stuff in the garden or do you think it didnt hurt her at all? or do you think it all started after the fall when there had to be a Messiah come through the human race.......hrms.

Oh yeah and it totally sucks when you have to stand up all day when you start......cuz the first day is ALWAYS the worst.....grrrrs!

Anyway, I'm go gonna go eat something! Hope you get to enjoy Christmas and not have tow ork or anything! Don't forget to update us on your life!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You forgot to mention your seventh period class.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Sorry about God's Curse, good lady.

Fused #542197 2005-12-15 11:33 PM
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Awwwww I love fused, that was sweet!!!!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
This is also lors thread.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #542199 2005-12-16 3:31 AM
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
You forgot to mention your seventh period class.

They have seven now? I don't know how they do it..

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
B
O
Y
W
A
R
N
I
N
G

Do NOT read below part if you are easily grossed out!

Quote:

PMS!

Dont you hate it? I get like a klutz when it hits: dropping random stuff, tripping over invisible cords, and having really weird food cravings......grrrr!

Heres hoping you feel better (btw midol ever helped you??? not for me anyways!) and that your period hasnt started with insanely bad cramps, weakness, and massive headaches. It hits my mom and sister so bad they get REALLY, sickly nauseated....totally sucks.

Makes me wonder....do ya think Eve went through all this period stuff in the garden or do you think it didnt hurt her at all? or do you think it all started after the fall when there had to be a Messiah come through the human race.......hrms.

Oh yeah and it totally sucks when you have to stand up all day when you start......cuz the first day is ALWAYS the worst.....grrrrs!

Anyway, I'm go gonna go eat something! Hope you get to enjoy Christmas and not have tow ork or anything! Don't forget to update us on your life!

its funny how one thing effect women diferent ways. i dont get all dropsie, i get super super tired like i plop on the couch and dont move tired i hate it i never feel like doing anything. a few days before i get lazy and the house gets a mess i dont pick up of clean very well lol i even make MORE of a mess cause im not to graceful hehehe

i know the first two days are super hard for me to. specailly if i have to work. i remember working in a department store and those two days i would have to stand long hours by the time i got home i barely could bend my knees cause i would force them to stay up cause i wasnt allowed to sit down yah know. its terrible.

yea i wondered how Eve did it. who knows maybe before they sinned she didnt have cramps and junk that would have been cool.

1,032,000 points!
Fused #542201 2005-12-16 4:51 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

Fused said:
Sorry about God's Curse, good lady.

its more of a blessing, kind sir.

however, you are the sweetest in all of Azeroth *bows before fused*

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542202 2005-12-16 4:53 AM
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
blessing how? i'm on a yearly cycle and that hurts like a bitch, hows that a blessing????

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Lor #542203 2005-12-16 5:12 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
SO'update! yay!

wellep today is the last day of my period, FINALLY, oi so i was feeling antzy to go out shopping so once boo got home from work i made supper and then we left. of course after he played an hour and half of WoW lol

we head on over to Target cause i wanna check out the house hold stuff and i was thinking about picking up a Swiffer Wet Mop for the kitchen and bathrooms. cause really a normal map would be over kill for the small amount of flooring there is to do cause the rest of the house is carpeting. so i figured that be best. plus i wanted to see if they had Edward Sissorhand on DVD for my bro for chirstmas.

so we get over to Target. i pick up the mop, a small broom and dust pan, a divider silverware holder thingy for in the silverware drawer for the you know silverware, i found the DVD yay ten bucks and i know he'll love it, i pick up the Swiffer mop, extra mop thingys and solution.

im so happy, all that and i spent only 50 bucks. not bad, not bad at all!

so i get it home open her up put her together and start to mop the floors casue they soooo need it.

its not really doing much all it is if pushing the dirty around into wet streaks. ew. so i get out the broom. sweep the floors THEN try it again. still not really any improvements. i mean it shined the floor up nice and pretty. but didnt really get up and of the grim. and dont get me wrong my floors are not really dirty but to me the neat freak queen of the universe, they are. so i try it out on the powder room...

this time i sweep first then mop. still no change i ended up wipeing up the fuzz and hair and stuff after mopping with t paper.

i am totally disapointed. it wasnt doing what i thought it was gonna do. i thought it was gonna pick up more than what it did. all it did was shine the floors up, pushed the dirty around and make the whole place smell like perfumed chemicals! oi.

so yeah. its going back tomarrow.

i really dont know what to use other than a bucket and a scrub brush cause really a mop, mop wouldnt work to well in the area any way. so i dunno. ill figure something out.

boo put up a poster today that i made for Huey to see if anyone there at work would like him. so all we have to do is wait and see if anyone calls. boo says if no one calls by like monday no one probolly would call so we should take him to the shelter i scouted out. and hes probolly right so thats what im gonna do.

its weird i havent talked to my mom, dad or bro in like two weeks. i feel so disconnected and i dunno weird. i like not hearing from anyone casue all they seam to do is yell at me. i mean i called then i think thursday of last week it was and i got my bro he wasnt to happy and my mom grumped becasue i called as she was going out the door so she didnt want to talk to me and nither did my bro so yeah that felt welcomeing.

so yea i dunno whats going on with them. i kind of want to call them but then again i really dont i like not having all the stress of worring about saying something to set my mom off and it seams my brother doesnt want to talk to me much for some reason.. i mean if he wanted to he can call me just as easily as anyone else.

i did talk to my grandma (meme, my moms mom.) but she didnt have anything special to say about whats going on either with anyone. so i dunno. i dunno what to do.

found out one of my good friends from school is in the hospital. something going on with her lungs. my other best friend said its something she possiblely could die from. so doesnt smoke, so, and im really worried about her. she has a 5 year old baby girl, sweetest thing, and her hubbys in the navy. he will be home on the 18th tho so thats good.

seams everyones getting sick with something. its just that time of year i sapose.

ive pretty much decided im not gonna go back to school next semeaster. so im gonna be looking for a job here now that i have energy. i have one more final to take this semeaster so.

yea thats about all thats new.

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
blessing how? i'm on a yearly cycle and that hurts like a bitch, hows that a blessing????

because with out a period we weman cant have babies. plus it means im not pregnate lol not that theirs a chance and i wasnt even worried about it this time around but hey yah never know

i did the once a year thing too. didnt work out i keeped spoting to much so im like heck with this. it messed with my system to much.

Lor #542205 2005-12-16 5:21 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I like periods because they end sentences in a succinct fashion, without having to make you're statement an inquiry or a proclamation; otherwise, you'd have a long boring sentence that may just trail off with an ellipsis...

In conclusion, periods are good.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
it true!

on so many levels.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542207 2005-12-16 5:57 AM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
I always have the pisspoor timing of propositioning women for the first time when theyre ragging. So at the time I didn't know if it was that or they simply did not want to fuck me.

Lor #542208 2005-12-16 2:03 PM
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:

i really dont know what to use other than a bucket and a scrub brush cause really a mop, mop wouldnt work to well in the area any way. so i dunno. ill figure something out.

sweep, vacuum, then a mini sponge mop. works wonders.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Quote:

You are SUCH a guy..........if you only knew how bad it is ;p

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Quote:

Did you actually read his post?

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Quote:

You are SUCH a moron.... If only you knew how bad your grammar was...

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Quote:

If you knew what living every day in pain was,you'd stop being SUCH a girl about things that happen once a month!

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Lor, if you would get single you'd be up to 80 pages..I'm just saying.......

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
i think ill post pics instead

yeah its small, boos comp crops them for some strange reason and he doesnt have a very good photo editing program. so im gonna redo them on my comp as soon as i get it over here to the aprtment.

but anywho this is me, today in one for boos gamer shirts!

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542215 2005-12-17 9:14 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

1,032,000 points!
Lor #542216 2005-12-17 11:03 PM
The Swizzler....