Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
"don't put a christmas tree in there, cuz many of our fans are jewish."

As I stated on the other thread, I don't know why people assume we're bothered by Christmas. We're not. As long as nobody's trying to force us to convert, or trash our religion, we don't care what the rest of you get up to (and feel free to tell this to your boss).

Besides, the whole point of Hannukah is that a foreign power tried to suporess our religion and deny us the right to practice it, in order to force us to convert and be like them (it's one of our many "they tried to destroy us, we survivied, let's eat" holidays.) So we are not going to go around pulling that on other people.

I also never cease to be amused regarding how much Christmas/Easter/Halloween candy is kosher certified.

Last edited by Darknight613; 2005-12-14 9:43 PM.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script