Quote:

Darknight613 said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
"don't put a christmas tree in there, cuz many of our fans are jewish."

As I stated on the other thread, I don't know why people assume we're bothered by Christmas. We're not. As long as nobody's trying to force us to convert, or trash our religion, we don't care what the rest of you get up to (and feel free to tell this to your boss).

Besides, the whole point of Hannukah is that a foreign power tried to suporess our religion and deny us the right to practice it, in order to force us to convert and be like them (it's one of our many "they tried to destroy us, we survivied, let's eat" holidays.) So we are not going to go around pulling that on other people.

I also never cease to be amused regarding how much Christmas/Easter/Halloween candy is kosher certified.

That bolded line is soooo true!!

But yeah, pretty much what he said.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi