I have no problem wishing Christians a Merry Christmas. I hope all my Christian friends enjoy this season and it's holiday as much as I enjoy Chanukah which begins next Sunday night.

I really don't understand why people have to make a big deal about nothing.

Jay, enjoy Yuletide (Did I get that right?).

Back to this "Holiday Season" thing, technically, it is the holiday season, but a Christmas tree is a Christmas tree as much as a Chanuka Menora (Chanukiah, Chanukah candle hodler). Enought PC nonsense. If a McDonalds wants to have a Merry Christmas sign, that's just fine with as I don't eat at any of their establishments. That goes for Litter Ceasars, Pizza Hut, Burger King, etc. And I don't expect Jewish restaurants to replace Happy Chanukah signs with Happy Holidays. What next, Chinese restaurants not having signs for the Chinese new year in China Town?

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>