Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
I think you're being very disingenuos everytime you say there is bi-partisan support. Yes. while 99% of Dems want to investigate teh President (not the leaker *coughrockerfellercough*) and 2% of Republicans do that would technically there IS representation from both parties possibly making the term bi-partisan technically accurate.

Where do you get your 99%Dems & 2%Republicans figure? You wouldn't be just making up numbers while accusing me of being disingenuos...would you? And there is no "possibly making the term bi-partisan technically accurate" the dictionary is on my side buddy. Here is what comes up via google:
* A term used to refer to an effort endorsed by both political parties or a group composed of members of both political parties. And WBAM I keep bringing up the point that there is bipartisan concern over the President's wiretapping powers in response to you guys continually ignoring those Republicans in your posts. Your not even technically correct addressing this as only a democratic partisan thing.

Quote:

... Try to be intellectually honest otherwise this conversation will consist of nothing by competeing spin....

I've always tried to be intellectually honest, otherwise what is the point? Why would you even want to do "competeing spin" if presumably truth & merit are on your side?

Fair play!