I found the whole story cool, well written, and, being an old timer, I was especially pleased of seeeing the return of much old stuff that I missed so badly in the last few years.

I would been much more pleased if you found a way to keep that stuff in the main story, and worked the MBL into that, instead of using the story as a mere backdrop for what you'r telling.

Quote:

The Indestructible Man said:
I do have to apologize, especially if I sound mysterious, but bringing Incursion in a bit before I expected to is a response to Prometheus' acceptance of the 'One Year Later' on the Vanguard end and the storyline that's been happening as of such. So, with the storyline here kinda twiddling its thumbs, I...sorta...kinda...sorry hijacked part of it to set stuff up.

You didn't have to apologize, and to be sorry, you were advancing the story in a cool way, just instad of bending the premise of the story to fit the return f Viper, I think you should have allowed both (faceless hunters AND Viper plots) to interwine and flow together.
When you say "you guys can do what you want without my Draco-ing" I am sad, because round robin is done by all together, there should be no story-matter that is of one person or the others.

Also, I have mixed feeling of your using both Universes to tell a story. Don't get me wrong, I am amazed at how you do it well, and love the story you are creating (especially the part about Strikeforce, as you surely would have expected).
But I am perplexed at how you can perceive these two universe being the same, when they have been built over opposite premises:

• the MBL lives in the same old Vanguard Universe, with the past intact, some time after the last Vanguard story ended, a period in which all the open plots have been solved (that is, the Manhattan siege, the anti.metahuman legislation and such) offscreen.
The premise of the series is that we don't want to put importance on the past, and with a new group, new characters and a new setting (Promethean City, USA, instead of la Perdita, Caribbean Sea) we want to explore new things.

• the "new Vanguard" insterad focuses over mainly old characters that have been altered mysteriously, and find themselves in a world that is much different from what they remember. The premise, for what I see, is focused mainly toward the past and how it changed.

Now, please, don't bother about my words, because I feel the MBL is not going anywhere as a round robin, as basically just you and me are still writing it (T5 is gone, Gooz has posted nearly two weeks ago and the previous one is over one month old, TTT seems not very interested in this and Spamm lurks around, but doesn't post).

Or maybe I am the one wrong, and where I see two different worlds, there are really just one, where the Revolutionaries (as stated in New MBL issue 1, post 1 by Gooz) did grouped and hidden in a Circus, found a way to free Thunder City from Knell's Tri-Vex and Leviathan, but where they never become Vanguard.
You know, I would LOVE such a world.

So, I-Man, excuse my words and do your magic again, I am on the ride...

Last edited by Eurostar; 2006-03-23 12:22 PM.