Pro ingenuosly wrote:
Quote:

If you or Euro want to "tie up" old stories, go right ahead

Actually, Pro, Gooz "tied up" the old stories in a GREAT way in the first post of the New MBL storyline, on the line of a little suggestion I did some months ago, of doing a "one year later" story for the Vanguard Universe, to relaunch the writing here.

To say the truth, I have a mixed feeling for the "New Vanguard". Probably it's because they are Vanguard Europe character, I had no one in that group, and if you had resurrected Vanguard Intl maybe I would be much more excited.

What I feel is that here we are so few people willing to write (you said that T5, me TTT and Gooz are "writing like mad", but actually just I Man and to a lesser degree myself are consistently posting, as work keeps all of us very busy), that splitting the "duty" again over two team I think it's an unwise move.

Both team are based on the Vanguard Universe, both are set "one year later", both starts with the premise of "don't care about the past, concentrate over the present and tell a good story"; most of all, both stories have just an handful of persons willing to write them.

Why don't we unify the teams, bringing together the characters, and dedicate out time to a single story? I am not saying it has to be done now, let your "lost vanguard story" develop and complete, with all the time it needs, but then, why don't bring the two groups together? I think there would be a lot more chance to let our seven year old tradition of storytelling to survive into the future...