Heh...

I-Man: I personally have no intention or desire to do anything with the previous plotline. So, go ahead and do what you will. Numbering the stories.....let's just see if this even goes anywhere first. For right now, it's just "Vanguard".

Euro: Well, to be honest I had NO idea about your MBL 'One Year Later' storyline. Seriously. It's weird, but, I just thought "Hey, here's a way to just go again..." Talk about synchronicity.

As for splitting duties between the teams, merging the teams, or what not, I have to say no. The "MBL" is, funny enough, the side of things I had no involvement and no interest in back in the original universe. TOMB was always my home, and the MBL was always a peripheral concept. So, I see no reason for it not to be so again.

I think you, and whoever is writing in those stories, should continue doing so. I, Chewy, I-Man, and anyone else who wants to come in will do this new Vanguard, and we'll just see where it takes us, Remember, this is how TOMB/MBL operated together for years, Little involvement. In fact, I think Chewy's old rule of "no crossovers" should be put back into place.

And, as for me being more into "continuity" than you? Ahem. Did I name this new team "TOMB", Mr. MBL?

Seriously, let's just all write what we want to write, and have fun. We'll worry about the specifics when they arise...