Quote:

Eurostar said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

And, as for me being more into "continuity" than you? Ahem. Did I name this new team "TOMB", Mr. MBL?

I didn't call it MBL, it was Gooz (and I am not going to do the old joke, even if it was fitting); it's his HR Universe one year later story, a thing for which I will never be able to thank him enough and properly.

What I was trying to say is that, aside the fact that Gooz called it MBL (which by the way was the first name Vanguard had, too), he "rebooted" the Vanguard Universe without giving a damn about what happened in the previous year, while your story seems centered about discovering what's different and what happened. But don't get me wrong, I think it is very cool.

As for being the MBL not what interest you, I could just point out that TOMB, before Prometheus knoked to the door looking for a bathroom, was very different from what it was later. In any case, I concour that we need a strict policy of NO CROSSOVER (even no cross references, they are two different universes, even if they sprang from the same past).

Also, I am mildly tempted to join (bringing in the Edulcore Cicciotto werewolf from the Thoughened Glass Universe, a character I had a lot of fun with and that sadly I could not explore enough to my satisfaction in that early died story); I will see how Vanguard develops and if I find a good spot, maybe I will...

we knew that Pro was the old Gooz, but who knew that Euro was the old Pro?