Ah, the Grimm (of Earth-TOMB?) arrives!

So, before this gets out of hand, we might as well lay out the concept so no one gets confused...

As I have hinted and pushed, these are "pre-Crisis characters in a post-Crisis world". While Ozzy, Lyly, Vic, Icky, and Adem all know that the world has changed, I can only assume..given the way the post was presented...that this 'reborn' Grimm knows as well. Chewy will have to decide whether Grissom remembers anything from before. And, I could not make out in Mxy's post whether Link would remember or not. And who knows about Phil? But, given Gaunt as well, that's six of the eleven so far. If Grissom, Phil, and Link all remember, that's nine. Which, in turn, would leave only TWO characters that would remember the pre-world.

So, let's keep all of this in mind when everyone brings their characters in, and all. I personally think at least two of the remembering crowd should remain anonymous and unseen for later stories, and the like. But, we'll see.

And, if everyone is this interested in getting back into the writing, I'm going to remove Lykopis and Adem at some point. We simply cannot overcrowd this again. Especially with characters that have no real writer.

Anyway, we'll see. Great job everyone...