Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Eurostar said:
What I was meaning is that I would die to see how you would threat a character of mine, like you did with the others. You made cyborg Icarus, blind Victor, screwed Adem's language... that is what I would like most for my character reintroduction. That is the most fantastic thing, for me, of this "revamp". I can't imagine what could have felt Danny to see that his own character was now blind... how that would change totally perspective about him, and how to write him...

(By the way if Pro doens't want, I would be pleased if anyone else would do that. What I am seeking is a change of my character over which I, as a writer, have no power over.
If any of you want to introduced an altered character for me, use the one you like most... Euro, Frank Cavalli, Eduardo Cavalli, Nadia, the four year old Eddie, Aurochs, Hero...)

Is that about what you were looking for, Euro?

Well, more or less. Frankly, I find it too much foreseable, but, I will live with that. To have Eddie grown up is a thing surfaced so much in the old and the new universe, in elseworld and such, that I will give it a try.

But I asked for one character alteration, not two.