Okay Euro...I understand you now. I think.

The fact that you think we're exploring past continuity or revamps or some such, well, that's an incorrect preconception. This bit of the story is simply to let everyone get their legs under them first.

Second, their mission being to search out how to fix the universe does not neccessarily equate to studying and comparing old universe with new. I don't think I speak alone when I say that no one really has any intention of treading old ground in a revamped way. The fact that this story is just getting started does not allow me any examples to elude to. But, trust me. I certainly want no part of the old universe again.

Third, I know you feel that the beginning is verbose and slow. But, that is simply the point. No one should feel pressured or in any rush to push this story forward until they are ready. Nor do I want this to degrade into just a series of "fight scenes". That's why I haven't pushed any action yet. And, alot of us simply don't have the time to give to these stories. That's why this is one of those "Write if you want to..." concepts. We'll straighten the logic of it when needed. Otherwise, it's a free-for-all within...what I assumed...was a very simple concept.

I'm sorry you feel you cannot get into it. If you want to participate, fine. But, only if you want to write with everyone, and not around everyone. There is no grand purpose, or goal for these stories. Nothing important, anyway. This is writing just because writing is fun. No one was using these characters, so, I thought I would. Everyone else just decided to join in.

As far as introducing you a character, the only characters I changed were the ones no one was using. And since I thought I would just be writing it alone, I chose who they were, and how they were changed. Now that others are joining in, I want to allow them the same privilege.

There is only one rule for these stories: Give me something new.