Quote:

Prometheus said:
Does everyone actually understand the concept okay? I kind of hoped I could avoid literally explaining it, and let our writing define it. But, I don't want the same kind of confusion that led to the demise of the original writings. So, here is the best, loose way I can sum it up...

One Year Ago......

Mxy inadvertently (?) altered time and space. The Vanguard Universe we know was re-written. In some ways, it remained exactly the same. In others, it was completely different. The figures that lived within this universe lived their lives on, never knowing any difference.

For one year.

After one year, a figure calling himself Prometheus pulled eleven beings from the world, and rebooted their memory back to its original status. For these eleven, the last year does not exist in their memory. They do not know why they have changed in the ways they have, nor do they understand what details have changed in the world. Not yet.

Why Prometheus did this remains unknown.

The identities of some of the eleven remain a mystery.

However, these have been confirmed as remembering:

1) Ozzy Baxter
2) Lykopis
3) Adem Different
4) Victor Reilley
5) Icarus Sidewinder
6) Edmund Gaunt
7) Grimm
8) Phil's character
9)
10)
11)

The following people may remember the universe as before. But, without further clarification, it remains unknown:

Link Fox
{Euro's character}
Grissom Montag

These character do not remember the original universe:

Eddie

*Artemis Cross is a character from outside the universe, and therefore, does not count within this list. He was never part of the original universe, and therefore, can know both universes equally*

The characters main purpose for now: Find out what has changed, why, and how it can be corrected. Their mission: Locate the being known as "Mxy".

So, does this clarification help?

if it makes it easier, just take Gaunt off of the list. he's effectively done anyway, so that gives you another "spot" to play around with.

nothing says that the "eleven" all have to be in Vanguard, or that Vanguard has to be all made up of the "eleven."