Quote:

Eurostar said:
Grimm, good post, just I don't understand why you had to negate the presence of the police.
Detaining her from using the phone was sufficent to have not the police coming; negating the very presence of the police at the bank makes her looking unprepared, a thing one like her, that fight supermen without having useful powers, can't allow herself to be.

It's called "moving the story forward" which we can't do if we're constantly being drowned by the police, federal agents, constant interruptions blah blah blah.

It's not that Nadia was unprepared, it's that she was bluffing. Vanguard called her bluff. (although really, how prepared can one be for a bunch of people who's abilities are unknown to the public at large? The only person she's aware of or knows about is Baxter.)

I might ask you why did you negate the fact that Sidewinder was already using his abilities to keep the police confused and away from that general area?

Quote:

You even did not take the time to explain what the sirens they heard were...

Yes, I did. It was the fire enginges responding to the explosion. But they were slowed down by Icarus as well.

It's not the best post I've ever done, and everything may not have come out as well as I intended, but everything you need to know about what happens is included in the post.