Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

When a young detective, Michael Long, is ambushed in a failed police stake out, he is believed to have been killed. In reality, he revives and learns that his face has been altered and his identity has been changed to Micheal Knight. The person responsible for this is Wilton Knight, a dying billionare who, convinced that one man can make a difference, has selected Micheal for the role as a crime-fighter. Now armed with a advanced car called KITT which has the equivalent armor of a battle tank, capable of speeds over 300 MPH and contains an artificial intelligence computer personality as an aide, Micheal agrees to perform his assigned role.

Ok, with yet more news of a movie, I thought it might be fun to update and cast a Knight Rider movie. So let me hear how you'd make a Knight Rider movie. What style would you take? What kind of story would you tell? How would it differ/mirror the original show?

Keep in mind the main characters for the series.

Michael Knight: Loner ex-cop given the ultimate toy, a super car.

Devon Miles: The new head of Knight Industries who continues to carry on his friend's, Wilton Knight, crusade against injustice.

Bonnie Barstow: The female "Q" of the outfit. She designed KITT, keeps him running, and constantly is adding new inventions to help out in the fight against crime.

K.I.T.T.: The Knight Industries Two-Thousand. A badass car capable of fantastic speeds, killer jumps, as well as driving itself, analyzing forensic data, and sentient thought. Not to mention that he's virtually indestrucible. Keep in mind that you not only have to cast the voice of KITT, but you also have to decide what kind of car will be used.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."