Quote:

PenWing said:
And I also think the car should have some "Bond" car built in features, like a hidden rocket booster, spikes for traction, and few other small gadgets. I liked the idea of morphing the car for Super Persuit, but I can see how most people would not, however I do think the spoiler should adjust to the speed of the car. And of course, there has to be the red light on the nose.

The gadgets are a given. They've used retractable spike wheels and the like on the show. I think it's only common sense for the producers to transfer it over (but the sad thing about common sense is that it's not so common, especially in Hollywood). Also, from what I understand, the Super Persuit Mode flaps only helped on acceleration. The Trans Am was already built for speeds of 300mph. It was unneccessary gayness.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."